What is an ePortfolio?
An ePortfolio is a digital collection of the amazing work you do inside and outside the classroom. Creating an ePortfolio includes showcasing your work, skills, and growth; reflecting on your journey; and connecting with others.
How do you make an ePortfolio?
Curate work by reviewing pictures, writing samples, videos, presentations, and more and choosing the items that best represent you.
Share evidence of your unique abilities and experiences through your body of work so others can see your growth and potential.
Reflect on experiences by thinking or writing about your challenges and triumphs. Reflection can help to deepen learning and build connections across your work and with others.
Why should I make an ePortfolio?
Tell Your Story
Share the work that makes you, you! Present the highlights and growth of your journey from work, school, and beyond.
Connect with Others
Build a network of collaborators and colleagues by demonstrating your skills and finding others who have similar interests, goals, and aspirations.
Track Your Experiences
Collect your work in a simple to edit format that you can access quickly and easily, even after you graduate.
Where do I start?
- Network with other students at your campus and around the globe
- Connect your work to other social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Market your knowledge and skills to potential employers
- Keep your account and ePortfolio active for free, even after you graduate
- Get up and running in 15 minutes or less
- Integrate with your other online content and web presences