Research & Teaching
We help Virginia Tech researchers create, publish, and preserve new knowledge in new ways.
Some of our services include:
- Hosting scholarly journals
- Advising on copyright issues
- Helping faculty and graduate students publish their work in open access publications
- Creating open educational resources such as textbooks
- Supporting digital work in the humanities
- Helping produce data management plans
- Maintaining open online preservation repositories for Virginia Tech's research data and scholarly output
- Developing technology
- Partnering on grant projects
- Consulting on many issues related to the wide information landscape of scholarship in the digital age.