Southwest Virginia Digital Archive virtual exhibit
The Southwest Virginia Digital Archive preserves, protects, and provides access to collections related to the arts, sciences, cultural and historical heritage materials of Virginia Tech, Appalachia, and the state of Virginia.
This virtual exhibit features collections from our campus partners and regional partners, which includes the Special Collections and University Archives, Department of Entomology, Department of Geoscience, Taubman Museum of Art, Reynolds Homestead, and the Reynolda House Museum of American Art.
All Southwest Virginia Digital Archive collections can be accessed at di.lib.vt.edu.
An accessible version of this exhibit can be accessed at bit.ly/vr-exhibit. 3D objects are not included in the accessible exhibit. The exhibit can be accessed at bit.ly/vt-vr.
The virtual exhibit is best viewed on a desktop or laptop computer through this webpage or using the Artsteps app on mobile devices.
This exhibit was a product from each of the following dedicated personnel at Virginia Tech who take on responsibilities for the exhibit. Thank you to everyone who helped make this exhibit possible.
- Wen Nie Ng, University Libraries
- Steve Tatum, University Libraries
- Scott Fralin, University Libraries
- Nathan Hall, University Libraries
- Kira Dietz, University Libraries
- Cathryn Copper, University Libraries
- Maureen Saverot, University Libraries
- Beth Ford, Reynolds Homestead
- Lisa Martin, Reynolds Homestead
- Julie Steele, Reynolds Homestead
- Bari Helms, Reynolda House Museum of American Art
- Mary LaGue, Taubman Museum of Art
- Paul Marek, Department of Entomology
- Llyn Sharp, Department of Geosciences
- Casey Haney
- Derek Rankins
- Atoosa Sadeghi
- Katelyn Toms
- Carolyn Buonforte
- Irene Baron